QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIROMENT
ADOS group of companies understands the importance and benefits of maintaining the Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems in compliance to international standards ISO 9001: 2015, API Q1 9th Edition, API Q2 2nd Edition, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001: 2018, customer and applicable local legal requirements.
As a supplier and service provider involved in design, manufacture, repair of oil and gas equipment, parts, products and other related oil and gas services; we assure that all our employees and associated personnel are committed towards the achievement of full satisfaction of customers, end users and carry out the assigned tasks occupationally safe and environmental friendly manner.
ADOS Top Management is fully committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injuries, ill health and the protection of our employees, sub-contractors, other interested parties, buildings, equipment and environment within our facilities, company accommodation and customer sites. ADOS Top Management is ensuring the effective implementation of Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management System by;
- Periodically reviewing the effective implementation of Quality & HSE Management Systems in line to international standards, applicable legal and other requirements for its suitability and adequacy.
- Complying with applicable local legal requirements i.e. OSHAD SF, JAFZA Trakhees EHS requirements and other applicable requirements i.e. ADNOC HSE Standard requirements as applicable.
- Striving to achieve continual improvement on QMS & HSE MS related performance and commitment to consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
- Periodically reviewing and communicating the QHSE policy to the internal and external associated parties.
- Ensuring the availability of procedures and applicable guidelines for effective operation.
- Ensuring that our products and services meet or exceed the agreed requirements of customers.
- Ensuring the line management is fully committed to QMS & HSE MS elements.
- Eliminating quality related non-conformities, preventing environmental and occupational unsafe incidents and occupational ill-health by implementing effective control measures.
- Setting, monitoring, reviewing and communicating the Quality & HSE objectives and KPI targets.
- Provision of appropriate resources and well maintained work equipment.
- Identifying the potential hazards, quality and delivery consequences; assessing their risk level for adopting appropriate & effective control measures.
- Developing effective emergency response plans and procedures.
- Building the efforts for preventing the pollution and minimizing the effect of impact to the environment resulting from our activities.
- Building the efforts for minimizing the consumption of energy, natural resources, and raw materials.
- Adopting the best waste management practices to minimize the waste.
- Ensuring the welfare of all our employees and the protection of our assets and environment.
- Educating and developing all our employees and associated parties.
- Holding ourselves and all associated parties accountable for QMS & HSE MS performance.